Friday, September 10, 2010

Front Page treasury! and a Blog Feature!

I haven't posted in such a long time, I know, but I moved to New Haven, CT and started a street team here and started a new school-year this August. (please take a look at our team blog--elmcityhandmade.blogspot.com)

I have exciting news to share, though, and this time it is actually Etsy-related. My recent treasury made it to the Front Page yesterday, and while *I* didn't see it, the comments tell me it looked pretty good! It's made of beautiful things that inspired me to feel nostalgic about college and studying abroad. Since I now live so close to Yale and know two beautiful young women just starting college at Barnard, my alma mater, I wanted to make a college treasury. Take a look!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c87ea2c1c9e8eefa7bf809d/study-abroad?index=0

Here's what it looked like when it was on the front page: (thank you Craft Cult for your awesome Vault!)



I'm also totally flattered to have my cake topper featured in Etsy seller extraordinaire MaddyAnne's blog. Her features remind me of Anthropologie's web layouts--they're so beautiful! Only, they feature handmade things, so they're a million times better, of course.

My Jack Russell is about to be featured in another blog, so an update about that will follow soon!

1 comment:

  1. I sold some of those clothespins the other day. I bet it was because I was an alternate on your awesome treasury! Thanks so much!

    And thank you for putting a link to my blog. :) I'm following yours now.

    ReplyDelete